GE's GT Series is a true VFI (Voltage and Frequency Independent) on line, double conversion range incorporating the most advanced power electronics technology and is engineered to provide the highest level of protection for all critical loads from all utility variances and failure.
The GT Series is a transformerless design, tower and/or rackmount convertible with a small footprint and low weight. Designed for maximum site flexibility, the range is easy to install and service. Both the power and redundancy of the UPS can be expanded by adding units to create up to 30kVA in a parallel system. The range is equipped with RS232 and contact interface as standard; SNMP is available as an option for network communication. Internal batteries are hot-swappable, and extended runtime is available with the addition of matching battery cabinets. The GT Series is supplied with a comprehensive two-year product warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Tower and/or rack design - Maximum site flexibility; all necessary parts delivered in packing box
- Backfeed protection as standard - Ensuring site safety without additional installation requirements
- Matching battery cabinets - Extended runtime for all models
- Programmable load shutdown - Remote on/off switching for isolated or unmanned sites
- Hot swappable batteries - Easy battery replacement without disconnecting the load
- Cold start - UPS can start up without utility present
- Multiple PDU options -Installable and pluggable load connection possibilities